A list of things that does not make someone a misogynist
- liking My Little Pony
- wearing a fedora
- feeling upset about being rejected by a girl that they were romantically interested in
A list of things that might make me suspicious of an adult man
- Being obsessed with a children’s show while simultaneously dismissing calls for greater inclusivity in video games because “women aren’t the target audience.”
- Attempting to revive anachronistic fashion choices for no other reason than to cling to outmoded ideas of masculinity, even (and especially) when said choices look absurd on you.
- Acting like you’ve somehow wasted an investment of time and/or energy because a girl you’re close to won’t sleep with you.
Also about the children’s show thing:
- Acting like women/girls “aren’t the target audience” of the show
I dunno about you, but I’m really excited about Hasbro’s new direction with their girls toy products. Collect them all!
Adventure Time x Disney Princesses
when u want to complain about something but u literally cannot talk to anyone about said thing
Because nobody cares
AMAZING 100% TRUE FACTS ABOUT HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!
- not everybody has read it
- not everybody wants to
- some people read it and didn’t like it
- some people have only seen the movies
- and all of these are completely okay and doesn’t make someone a bad person!!!!
“kill myself” was the most common answer when they contemplated the possibility of life as a girl
Yeah, tell me again how misogyny “isn’t real” and men and boys actually “love”, “like” and “respect the female sex”? This is how deep misogynistic propaganda runs in this world. Men and boys are so viscerally contemptuous of anything or anyone who/that is female or feminine, or perceived to be female or feminine, that they would rather commit suicide than to be associated with— or become a member of— the female sex. As Germaine Greer said, “women have no idea how much men hate them.”
they would rather die then be treated how they treat us
they’ve been here…………